Useful Commercial Furniture Information
How to Order
We are able to accept orders by telephone, fax, email and post. Please ensure that you include as much information as possible when submitting your order. Essential information required includes:- invoice address, delivery address, full item descriptions, method of payment, purchase order number (if applicable), any delivery restrictions and your anticipated delivery date. We will respond to your order by issuing an Order Acknowledgement with confirmation of the details and order submitted. If there are any queries with regards to your order, you will be contacted immediately. Consequently, upon receiving your order acknowledgement, please check it without delay and contact the sales office with any anomalies. You will be contacted prior to delivery with notification of your allotted delivery time and confirmation that it is acceptable to deliver the goods as arranged. We accept payment by the following methods: - Cash, Credit Cards (not Amex), Debit Cards, Cheques, BACS & Bankers Drafts. We also have a new leasing facility (see below).
Assembly Of Products
Some of our products require simple assembly. We offer our customers a service whereby we assemble the goods prior to delivery or on site. Prices and details of this facility are available from the sales office. It is essential that this service is booked at the point of ordering to ensure that time is allotted to assemble your goods.
We are pleased to announce that Eden Furniture are able to offer the option of leasing your furniture as well as a straight forward purchase. Although it is relatively rare in the world of contract furniture to offer this facility, we have seen an increasing demand for this service. It provides an affordable, flexible solution and at the same time protects your working capital and reduces your taxable profits.
When starting or growing a business, cash is often in short supply. This is where leasing can assist in the purchase, offering a number of crucial benefits:-
- All costs included in a single simple monthly payment.
- Improves cash flow management.
- Conserves capital and preserves existing borrowing power.
- Lease rentals are 100% allowable against pre-tax profits, meaning that all of your lease costs can be offset and deducted as a trading expense.
- Payments come from a revenue budget, not a capital budget.
- The ongoing flexibility to add to a lease as necessary.
- Title of goods can be passed at the end of the lease for a one off administration payment.
- Choice of payment terms to suit your budget.